As we all know, Huajuan is a common kind of pasta. There are many ways to make it and the taste is rich, including sweet and salty ones. It tastes loose and soft and is very good. Do you add sugar to the rolls and noodles? Let's take a look at it!
Do you take sugar to make rolls and noodles
The key to making hanakoshi is to make noodles. Whether the hanakoshi is delicious or beautiful depends on the noodles.
In fact, the dough used for making flower rolls is the same as that used for steaming steamed buns. Just in the dough on the approach more lively technique, taste more salty or sweet.
Do you want to add sugar or not? This is not so important, generally do not need to add sugar. You can also add sugar (it will bubble faster when combined with yeast).
Do you need salt to make rolls and noodles
You can add a little salt.
Salt is a kind of seasoning, salt added to flour, will also play a certain role: increase the taste, so that the steamed bread has a light salty taste; Salt can change the physical properties of gluten, increase its ability to absorb water, regulate and stabilize the effect of gluten, and make it slippery and tough without breaking. When mixing noodles, it is often encountered that the dry noodles are clumped, and the kneading is uneven. It is much easier to add salt to knead them. Promote the propagation of yeast, improve the speed of dough fermentation.
The way to make hanakoshi
Ingredients: 1000g flour, 10-12g yeast, 3g aluminum-free baking powder (don't put aluminum-free baking powder if you don't like it), 25g white sugar, 520-550g warm water at around 40C (test the water temperature with your finger, "Ah, it's hot!" That's how it feels. Don't get too hot! , a little chopped chives, pepper powder, salt, oil
1. Put the flour, yeast, sugar and baking powder into the bowl and mix it well. Then put the warm water into the dough and knead it vigorously and put it in a warm place for fermentation
2, now the weather is cool, about 20 minutes, dough fermentation to 80%, and then knead the dough for two times, knead the air bubbles in the dough, cover again and continue to fermentation until fully risen (insert your finger into the surface, the finger hole does not shrink)
3, put the fermented face on the panel, knead hard ~ knead hard ~ knead fully, if you want to flower roll delicious don't stint your strength oh! Knead it like this for about 3-5 minutes
4. Press the dough flat and roll it out into a large piece of about 0.5. Sprinkle a little pepper powder evenly, then brush with a layer of oil, and then sprinkle a little salt evenly and a little chives
5. Then, starting from the bottom, gently roll it up and cut it into even pieces with a knife
6, the small pieces of two pairs of stacked together, with chopsticks in the middle of the press, and then pick up the two ends to the bottom of the roll, the two ends at the bottom of the pinch, one is done. Do the same in turn.
7. Put the finished roll at room temperature and wake up for 5-7 minutes (when the northern region wakes up, it should be covered with a thin layer of cloth to prevent dry skin, and the south does not need to cover, and wake up directly at room temperature for 5-7 minutes)
8. Coat the steamer with oil, or lay a steamer cloth on top that has been wrung dry with water. Put THE STEAMED roll ON THE STEAMER, put in the steamer with good water, cover the lid, check to make sure there is no too big gap, then boil the fire, turn the heat to steam 25 minutes (my flower roll may be big, 20 minutes cooked not through, I steam 25 minutes each time), everyone can adjust the time according to the size of their own flower roll! Just to be on the safe side, follow my example of steaming for 25 minutes!
Be sure to keep the pot full of steam when steaming!
9, steamed after 3 minutes out of the pot can be stuffy, soft strength and fragrant roll is done!
What are the techniques for making hanami rolls
The following points should be paid attention to when making delicious hanakoshi:
① You can't use low-gluten flour.
(2) The noodles should be fully fermented before making the hanakoshi.
③ After making the flower roll, we should wake up twice, and then go into the pot to steam.
(4) Keep the pot full of steam when steaming.
What is the ratio of yeast toFor the first time to try yeas...(240 )人阅读时间：2020-02-21
What does a dip taste likeAs we all know, dipping sauce ...(153 )人阅读时间：2020-02-21
Is lard suitable for hot pot WAs we all know, hot pot is a p...(304 )人阅读时间：2020-02-21
Fried garlic paste hair bitterAs we all know, there are many...(262 )人阅读时间：2020-02-21